Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Sunday, April 3, 2011

The wish list of da century!


bury myself in a mountain of candies?



- own a black stallion?



- lost myself when walking to no ends...



- lying on smooth grass stares at the sky for hours.


- be my own mermaid~




And Time passed by...
Those are just stupid wishes.
New wishes?


finishing studies with good grades.
-be a good citizen.
-don't hurt anyone's feeling along the way...
Bla3x...

The more we mature...
The more boring and serious our goal gets.
We have lost our innocents along the way.
We have lost our self in the process of maturity.
Why would we want to lose our mind too?
In order to catch up with the reality that is caging on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment