Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Thursday, April 7, 2011

I am tired in taking the responsibility that i should have not been concern with...



The activities of others around me are starting to overshadow my life. It's wonderful to support the people who are struggling or applaud the ones who are doing well, but am I reserving enough energy for myself? Right now there's a lot of noise around me, and it's distracting me from what I really should be paying attention to: myself. Today I will get away on my own -- even if it's just for an hour -- and do whatever I feel like doing to relax. But instead of relax...I have to do A LOT of paperwork. I have been at the faculty since 9 am in the morning trying to settle important things for my future..I don't want to take responsibility about anyone stuff anymore...because in the end they will put all the blame on me or just force both of my ears to hear about their frustration towards things that doesn't suits their taste...I'm tired of being  the one who has to do all of the worries. No more worries for those who don't anymore. When I think back, why should i care in the first place? They don't even care much about it anyway, if they are concern about their "future" they will surely have the urgency to work hard towards it.Whatever. I have done my part.  

No comments:

Post a Comment