Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Thursday, April 14, 2011

When it comes to my weight.

  “Do you think I’m fat?’


Ok, you might think this question is random, but it is extremely important to me.  I am very sensitive about my extra fatty!


The guy just went: “uhh… how much do you weight?”

OMG!! Never ever ask this!!! No numbers are needed ever, especially weight, it’s just as bad as asking for your age!

“55 Kg!” 

I weights like 60 Kgs, but hey! You are allowed to lie about your weight!

“Oh, you are 2 Kg's heavier than I am!”

…what can I say, Poor me?

I think you all knew what happened next; I never returned his call ever again!!

Well, The guy deserve it though…



2 comments:

  1. The Ultimate NO-NO in conversation with girls is anything that have to do with weight. ;)

    -black sheep-

    ReplyDelete