Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Stop knocking!!


I feel like I'm gonna kill the person who is keep on knocking at my door! I need my sleep! I know it is just 5pm in the evening but I deserved it ok! My slumber was rudely disturbed last night. A very loud noise (the fire alarm I think?) managed to breech through my dream wall and it went on and on waking everyone up. Fuck! (Pardon my language) Now after a LONG day of huffing and puffing at the Faculty searching for the one and only lecturer that are not meant to be found by me, my once again 'escapade' to the dreamland is a complete failure. Why? Because of that BANGING sound that the idiot make of course! 
When I opened the door, the girl is already on her way to the toilet and i closed the door. Guess what?! 5 minutes later......'Knock...Knock'.
'Can I know who is at the door, please?' I asked in an oh-so-polite mannered.
'...........'
Can you imagine just how annoyed I am?
So I opened the damn bloody door. Guess again?!
NO ONE! Yay!
 I screamed my lungs out.
' FUCK OFF! knock again and you are dead meat.'
(i think it's my neighbor because i heard she said 'oh boy now she's mad')

No comments:

Post a Comment