Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Monday, April 11, 2011

Lame O ~


ADo you want to hear a dirty joke? 
BOk 
AA white horse fell in the mud.

SonDad, what is an idiot?
DadAn idiot is a person who tries to explain his ideas in such a strange and long way that another person who is  listening to him can't understand him. Do you understand me? 
SonNo.


HeadmasterI've had complaints about you, Johnny, from all your teachers. What have you been doing? 
JohnnyNothing, sir. 
HeadmasterExactly.

AJust look at that young person with the short hair and blue jeans. Is it a boy or a girl?
BIt's a girl. She's my daughter.
AOh, I'm sorry, sir. I didn't know that you were her father.
BI'm not. I'm her mother.



Hope you guys enjoy this lame jokes..huu ^-^v

1 comment: