Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Monday, April 4, 2011

Ain't that cute...





"People will not remember what you said. People will not remember what you did. But people will always remember how you made them feel." ( Maya Angelou )


You know it is true. I know it's the truth...
When I read this quotation, it reminds me of an incident where I have met this young girl named Asiah.
she was from Algeria. She has the sweetest smile ever and what I love about her was that her skin is actually the color of rosy blush. Her wittiness when answering my questions has managed to make me burst out laughing. I remembered that it was the first laugh I had without feeling drag about comforting anyone feelings.It was back in 2005 that I'd just moved out from Penang.  Like the usual, my feelings were tumultuous. (always are =.=') In the evening, we always spent our time breathing the seas air at Batu Feringgi and I was sitting on one of the rocks watching the seagulls roaming in the air. The ocean was vast and calm. It does helps to soothe the raw feeling of hurt I felt back then. What i remembered is that suddenly a small hand tapped me on the back of my shoulder and ripped me away from those ugly, sad thoughts of mine that was haunting me. I turned and i did not expect to see a girl within the age of 5 or 6 with the largest blue orbs i had ever see in my entire life. TBC .(sleepy)

No comments:

Post a Comment