Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Friday, April 8, 2011

Once were enchanted.


I was once enchanted by this movie. It is not just a cartoon to me as it made me see that there is beauty in this world that we our self tend to overlook.This story is about a young girl named Chihiro that went through a fanciful adventure. When Chihiro and her family get lost when venture through a hillside tunnel, they found a secret world. Chihiro has no one to turn to, she must learn how to survive in that spirit world when her parent have literally become pigs. Chihiro's personal growth and the life lessons she learns from her experiences in the spirit world has captivate me the most.


Lonely much?


I really love this cute delightful little soot balls that really knows how to enjoy a treat when they were being given one.


The creature, 'No Face' has managed to creeps me out..ughh.




 It is full of enchanted places the like of which have never been seen before.


Every time i looked at these two, i want to crush something..>.<


So guys..  I recommend this to those who have not yet to watch this spellbinding cartoon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment