Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Sunday, April 17, 2011

A runner?


The day was hectic...
My gals and I was the Runner for the Career Expo UPM 2011. Well, we didn't do much except helping those exhibitors that was so picky and think highly of themselves (most of them.) Just because my friends and I are not the final year students, they don't give us much consideration and downright rejected us.Duhhhhhhh...
What a pain in da ass...
WE WILL BE A FINAL STUDENT TOO...(soon) Why are you being picky here?!
Besides, i don't see you are that good with your etiquettes ...
-You munched food while talking to a customer.
- You turned your back on me when I (your customer) was TALKING.
ermmmm what else.... YOU SAID " nope we are not offering any positions for the Language students at the moment" while looking at me with your eyes saying...."You are nothing".
BITCH.
But...there are some of the companies that was okay...and I took the personality test.
The results.
*Katya - Creators.
*Lena- persuaders ( roll eyes)
* Irina - I wish I know (she does not interested in taking one)
* Me- Caregivers...( they said it suits me just fine)


Caregivers 
Listening and understanding are some of your virtues.
You like working with people as it gives you great satisfaction.
You are active, attentive and forgiving when it comes to handling people's problems.
You love to mingle with people and easily connect with them.


2 comments: