Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Monday, May 23, 2011

What can I do?




Don't turn away, please! I thought we are good together. Give me some insight into what you were thinking or what you meant.-said the boy.


I needed time to find myself.- said the girl.


False hope?... Well, I do actually know of similar incident where the girl do actually like the guy, but because of feeling uncertainty about things and the fear of commiting herself in the relationship, she chooses to avoid and ignore the guy, even trying to end the very friendship itself. But nevertheless, my friend chooses not to give up and which well, the girl finally decided to accept her own feeling for the guy and...

Well, girls are always just more emotional as compared to guys who tend to be more playful... (Some can just be old boys) And sometimes, they just fear and feel insecure over things... 



Well.. if I were you, just let her be and give her more time to think. Maybe she likes you but because she's been hurt before, she wants to make sure that she will never be hurt again or maybe she just wana make sure that the feelings she have for you is for real, not just to be a cover up of the hurt that she's feeling from her past relationship. Yes, there's a big chance for the both of you but for now, give her more time to think and just wait.. 

2 comments:

  1. Feelings, it's like this. You want to grow a tree of Apples, so you planted the seed. Don't expect the trees to grow overnight, you have to put some effort and watch over it so that it can bear the fruits you want ;)

    It's a slow repeating process, but at the end of the day it was worth it...

    -Black Sheep-

    ReplyDelete