Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The best.


We live in a lie.
I see him wearing his very best shirt. I see the smile that had been rarely formed. It is so unlike him.
I know the reason that made his eyes sparkle. He wants to see her. But..she doesn't want to see him.
He doesn't know that. I see he tries to call her...and still he doesn't realize he had been rejected. I see him lying through his teeth about the frustration that eating him inside. One by one...starting to get out from his life. Yet, he does not realise it. I try to tell him to stop. Stop hurting anyone that matters. But my words failed me...us.
So...we both fell. Deep into a catacomb of silentness...despair plague us like a disease. A part of me felt that one way or the other, we wouldn't last long. If it has to end anyway, it might be easier to just drift apart like this..This way neither of us will get hurt too deeply. Could this be for the best?

2 comments:

  1. Selfish is probably the word for it.
    *toughen up gal*

    ReplyDelete
  2. if your heart says no, I see why not?

    ReplyDelete