Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Monday, May 2, 2011

Phobias...(A.part 1)


Ablutophobia: Fear of washing or bathing.
Acarophobia: Fear of itching or of the insects that cause itching.
Acerophobia: Fear of sourness.
Achluophobia: Fear of darkness.
Acousticophobia: Fear of noise.
Acrophobia: Fear of heights.
Aeroacrophobia: Fear of open high places.
Aeronausiphobia: Fear of vomiting secondary to airsickness.
Aerophobia: Fear of drafts, air swallowing, or airbourne noxious substances.
Agliophobia: Fear of pain.
Agoraphobia: Fear of 1) open spaces or of being in crowded, public places like markets 2) leaving a safe place.
Agraphobia: Fear of sexual abuse.


Agrizoophobia: Fear of wild animals.

Agyrophobia: Fear of streets or crossing the street.
I think I suffer a tweenie bit of Agryrophobia. O.o !

No comments:

Post a Comment