Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Thursday, May 5, 2011

What about Blue?


In Greek lore, blue is a color that is thought to repel vampires and other evil creatures..(sorry Iri, no Edward for you) Blue paint around windows and doorframes was thought to prevent vampires from entering a house. In Eastern European folklore, however, a person born with blue eyes was thought to become a vampire after death, or even already be a vampire. This belief probably derived from the fact that people with blue eyes would have been regarded with suspicion. It may also have derived from misguided belief that it was impossible for a blue-eyed child to be born to brown-eyed parents, and so there had to be some supernatural  cause to explain this phenomenon. Errr..my eyes is green..does that make me a Fairy? hee cause my parent both with brown iris. hahah...

1 comment:

  1. you are the fairy princess of the Ice Cream land, enough said ;)

    Black Sheep

    ReplyDelete