Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Sunday, May 1, 2011

D.A.T.E.S.


* went to ICT with IRINA *


It was lovely..*errr Rina seems bz with her baby...


I wish I can come here again with Nera or Aieman or my mom.


It makes me love colors more.......Thank you Irina.

The 2nd D.A.T.E


*Sandwich*




I was bored and alone in the room..suddenly,i've got a msg from a friend asking how am I doing? well, we chat and it is really interesting knowing someone 'harasho' like him *grins*..He told me that he craves for sandwiches.So, we decided to hang out and eat just that.



Darn it! The date was over when it started to rain. The chill of the night is starting to seep into my bones now .Haha..It was a lovely my- first- picnic experience. 
Thank You u..hee  =p

No comments:

Post a Comment