Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Sunday, December 4, 2011

revelation.


FUCK YOU la!!!!
you make me hurl okeyh...so called besh girlfriend are you ?! eyh?
What makes you think you are more important than my Fikree?
.........

err...guys...the words up there *an arrow points upward* happened when i had realised how unworthy she was...
recaprecaprecap people!
Well...i was with my baby...Then we started to reminisce about d old days...bla3x...
Cut things short...eventually we WILL automatically talks nonsense about this one girl...who WAS one of my close friends...
Naive me, i guess...because i had always thought she cares about me. But after my Fikree clarified something to me...and the mist of innocences that clouded my already hazy brain evaporated...she's a dead meat alright... hypocrite.incorrigible.pig. NO more Miss Goody Two Shoes!
I should have flaunt back bitchy remarks when she’s talking rudely to Fikree that day…Why did I not do that…gallant me for sure coz thinking she is one of my girlfriends that I must gives priority to.
Sadly, I should have known that Fikree is such a sweetie…he wouldn’t have wanted me fighting with the girls becoz of him…And I get this huge revelations that…fuckin shit..Fikree IS my Beshfriend+Boyfriend!  I should have realised that sooner. Thanks sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment