Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

reevaluate.

when i read his message....my throat starts to constrict. a drop of tear touch my right palm. Well, i guess people will not change will they..no matter how hard they had we convinced. yep they do change...but one trait that they still have on them that hurts me the most stays. He cares bout what others may have think bout him more than he cares bout what i thinks of him. My friend said.."well you are his GF , are you not?' of course you ENTITLED to do that..if he didnt thinks so...then he didnt think much bout you as a special person in his life. well thats not true...he cares bout me..but somehow...im just hurt..very hurt.. and i feel guilty bout posting this afraid he wiil think i am being dramatic over some petty stuff..erm..but what the hell...its my blog...and at least i am entitled to writes anything i want on it...although im no one in my so called BF life. how can he is ok when his friends cursed him on his wall post but he is not ok when i teased him with a questions that demand? Fine I will not do that again...in fact to make everyone's life easy i will 'try' not to do that again.  Besides..i dont think i can do that twice after what happened. its make me think twice tho..about everything. i just have to reevaluate the whole situations again..

No comments:

Post a Comment