Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Saturday, December 31, 2011

new me bye bye old me...


I had learnt to let go.

In 2011...I had my share of letting go some bad people who had hurt me even though they are dear to me...In 2011 I’d learnt to accept that sometimes it is best to just let go and cherish those who appreciates us in return. 
And...

 Sometimes, even if letting go is a hard thing to do, we just need to put a stop to the torments and gruesome plus heart wrenching experiences that they have put us through. Like the part when I decided to stop being friend with this ‘M’ girl…I would swear it on my own grave that she makes me believes we are like some kind of a besh buddy...but when she literally tricked me into going to worked and lived with the most monstrous + mean + SUPER superstitious mother of hers…I letting go of the nauseatingly consuming friendship…Well, it’s worth it.


I even blocked and stopped talking altogether with this annoying ‘F’ gal… I never feel so much hatred since I’ve been friends with her… to think that before they were all called themselves my besh galfrens…but all they ever did was... take everything of mine (my trust, my hope, my money!) but never gives anything in return…

But  I always wonder that if...

just like my family...


so


So...Happy New Year people!

No comments:

Post a Comment