Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Let it all go.

I can't sleep with all the turmoils inside.
I questions a lot of other things...but answer there came none.
A pleasant talks, a pleasant walks would be a sheer delight. But even that can't undo what has become heart of mine. i turn to my left...i turn to my right...and there still no one around..
I drifted.
i found myself tangled with the blanket..it's already 0930 a.m. I need to get up to start my day. And forget what hurts me inside. I'm glad i have Irina. not this onemeanbitch that i practically had lived wit for 3 month. not somebackstabberbitch that talks behind EVERYONE's back..(i pity her friends that she still get along with. Thousands of lies must she created and they still can't see what a hypocrite she is) .  These two, I no longer allowed linger in my life for they would have poisons me.

Things that i need to get done with within these two weeks.

-Russian homework.
-Russian Oral Test on 22 dec.
- Short story of Alice in WOnderland for Language in Literature and its Section B.
-a 25 pages of Cerpen for Penglahiran Bakat Kreatif.
-Test on Apai Alui and The Need To Be for Malaysian Literature.
-Text review for American Literature.
-Presentation on Emerson's Nature and Song of Myself by Whitman for American Lit.
-Presentation of Organizational Informations Theory in Theory Com (2nd assignment)
-Presentation for Mass Comm (2nd assignment)
-Mega Projek Baksis on 17 dec.
 -Mapura's proposal for KTP.

What else?
Pls there be no more. for I have only little will left in this sore bones.


No comments:

Post a Comment