Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Torn.


I waited..and waited..for you to tell me the truth.
But you didn't. You said everything was fine when I asked you about it. Even the mellow evening can't sooth the pain you had inflicted.  You denied me the truth. I heard those vile rumours... Luckily I want to hear it from you and you alone can satisfy and fend off the bad feelings that starting to seep into my core. I care for you..i adore you..I give you the space that you insist on having.. But what I've got in returned is more distant...more miles created between us. Did I ever give you reasons not to trust me? Have I ever before meddled with your life? Dictate your decisions? Well, you couldn't be the girl I used to adore. You don't seem to cherish and seem to care about the sweet times we had together. You kick me out from your life without even both of us realised it happened. Time has changed us both so much.

4 comments:

  1. u talk gibberishh..
    i'd say..there will be no one, no one who got the chance to spend time with you.. but not cherish every moment of it..
    nooo one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mixmE said...

    "u talk gibberishh..
    i'd say..there will be no one, no one who got the chance to spend time with you.. but not cherish every moment of it..
    nooo one........"

    Well, there is one right princess? ;)

    ReplyDelete