Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tame


You need a 'special' someone..so you tell everyone how good the girl must be..(urghh always with the goodie two shoes type), what a bloody innocent mind she should have...AND then....you found me...and decide to change me...the hell?!
YOU acted like you are GOOD enough  but boy...trust me...you are NOT. I hate the smug smile on your face when you said you can tame me..oho..big deal.
Listen here... stop trying to change me into something that I'm not...because you WILL not want a robot as a girlfriend... better yet...maybe I'll be ditching you..todalooo...


I go through guys like money flyin' out their hands
They try to change me but they realize they can't
And every tomorrow is a day I never planned
If you're gonna be my man, understand

4 comments:

  1. As I matured, i get what ur sayin'
    why say u love her when afterward you are going 360' on her?

    Best thing is to let her be herself, its her life let her live it the way she wants. Don't try to clone her into sumthin else... :)

    Just sayin' - Black Sheep

    ReplyDelete
  2. huuu...sheikh noes ow to treat a lady..bebeh..hahah

    ReplyDelete