Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Monday, June 13, 2011

Jump into the whirlpool of insanity .


If we could keep the innocence of our childhood, maybe that would be the best.
It would have been cool if we don't have to lie about our feelings to protect ourself from those who supposed to care. In retrospect, the more I think it is strange, the more it chains me down.
Comfort over hardship, frivolity over having to apologize with tears. Wouldn't anyone prefer it that way?
 Well, sue me if I prefer to live in a world of imagination where the dragons are real, elves are common place, vampires are just people with special diets and lycanthropes lives next door. Call me a coward if you think about what kind of idiot am I for preferring to use this way on turning my back from this 'big bad world' and your hurting reality...I don't give a fuck.

2 comments:

  1. Ice Cream castles are real, look it up ;)

    We'll never get what we want from this world, might as well enjoy the ride... Live our life the way we want

    -Black Sheep-

    ReplyDelete