Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I see.

Everyone keeps on asking...*Why don't you have a special boyfriend?*
 I start to question myself too...
*Are the boys were not good enough?*
*Not handsome enough?*
*Not smart enough?*

I mulled this over for a while and finally rejected it.
I realized the fault lay with me. I had chosen guys who are safe.
Who wouldn't challenge me emotionally, who were as withdrawn and reserved as I was when it came to the matters of the heart. Perhaps, it was safer that way. Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. Handsome, Smart and Good is the qualification that everyone seeks, but will it make you happy if you look at it with your eyes and not your heart?

    Play it safe my Ice Cream Pwencess ;)

    -Black Sheep-

    ReplyDelete