Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Thursday, February 16, 2012

sins of the past

I just had to write this....
i cant get a wink for these past WEEKS....
i kept dreaming of blood...my hands full of blood..a person being drowned in blood...someone chasing me to slaughter me with a machete...fuck you dreams!!!!!
and after dawn...then i can get the rest i want!
And i tried to stay awake...but sometimes...i failed. And i have to pay for the consequences...
http://reanalbenyahya.blogspot.com/2011/10/salt.html
After moves in to this new room (top floor) Yep...im the only soul here...everyone else have wisely chosen 1 or 2 floor. But i loves it up here.
Anyway, if Nera's here then its a different story...I will always sneaked up to her bed and clutched my knuckles hard at her arm (She never mind).
In the morning, we both laid there on the bed and i always starts first by saying 'Kak mimpi takut' and she will petted me like I did Gendut.
And i dont scared anymore.


Now i dreaded the twilight.


No comments:

Post a Comment