Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Salt

I woke up and find my hands have a strange marks. Starting to remember.
I dreamed of walking along the sand, picking up ring-pulls and shards of coloured glass, filling my hands and squeezing, seeing blood...spotting a trail. Knowing it should be hurting. But what does hurt feel like?


Walking again out into the sea, knowing the water is climbing up my jeans, into my pockets, creeping up to my waist, my breast, my neck. But what does wet feel like?


I'm hundred miles away from my senses. Salt wind in my face. Salt water running from my eyes and into my mouth. Something awful had been done. But I'm too numb to feel the hurt.



“You don’t need to explain your dreams. They belong to you.”

Paulo Coelho

No comments:

Post a Comment