Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Spellbound.


Things that he do...

-took care of me when i'm sick..(horrible coughs..red eyes...no voices..)
*but he pat me slowly..feed me...put a wet cloth on my temple and massaged those sore limbs of mine...
-when I told him i need to go to the toilet...
*he quickly find me one (at past and present) (no matter where we are at...in a car...at the mall...at the R&R...)
*he'll waits outside and he gave me the sweetest smile as he stare at me when i'm finish. (like it was the first time he sees me)

*When I said I'm bored...He will looked me in the eyes and asked *did I bore you out?* (Every time he asked me that ...the answers for it will be *Bukanlaaa Fik.... and I will pout*
He will surely... positively replied me back by asking...*Keyh..Now what doyawana do? Or Where doyawana go?* with utmost enthusiasm...

*He buys me the whole cake (it's vanilla!) once...when i felt like the world hated me.

*We cried together when I'm sad...he hugged me tightly cause he knows it will prevent the hardening of this heart. (err ...every times i faced a problem..i would turned my heart stone cold..hee)
*Thousand of deeds has he willingly invested on me... I know that he just need my love in return.

For 6 years...he treated me the same...
No wonder this two years without him seems empty..
to the extent that everyone i'd met...i would compare the likes of them.
And those who have his qualities... subconsciously i bring myself near them.
 No longer will I deny...the ache for him.

Now.
I admit.
I am spellbound by him.
Fikree Najib.

No comments:

Post a Comment