Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Without Words




I shouldn't have done that,
I should have pretended I didn't know,
I should have never listened to your idea of love.

I should have run away,
Run to a far away land
Where I can pretend I couldn't hear,
As if I was deaf,
As if you were invisible,
As if I couldn't see
 the love you had me convinced it was there.
Without words, you made me know love,
Without words, you gave me love,
Without words, you let me steal your air.

But it came without words
Without words, love leaves me,
Without words, ‘love’ tossed me aside,
What more can I say?

As these trembling lips once tastes warm honey
Now it was being left cold to crack and bleed
Without words, I ache for love,
Without words, I wait for love,
Without words, my tears are flowing,
I lost myself in confusion.
I am a fool when I looked at the sky, I cried.

When
Without words, my heart breaks,
It startled this fragile faith,
As without words, it came,
And without words, it leave,
When without words, separation finds me,
Even without words
I shall know the hurt that can’t be named
Like a passing fever it might only hurt all the same.

1 comment:

  1. whyy~ why~~~~
    its your first entryy dude. why it has to b a melancholic one.. -.-'

    ReplyDelete