Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sorry..




I'm sorry that it ended up this way
I’m sorry for leaving you behind
This time I think the blame is on me
The way I had betrayed your trust

The way I made you believe I’m here to stay
The way I made you cry when I bid my final goodbye
The hurt in your eyes tells me this is truly the end.


But if you were living my life
You’ll see how hard it’s to get through my day without you in it

I can’t control my life  

It's as if nature itself,
has set its course against me
And all I can do is hold the tears from falling.
Every single day I think about how much fate really hates us


Even after EIGHT years of misery
Even after 2520 days of torment
I still live in the past
With your memories decorating my life now
Never a single second
 I’m not reminiscing about our past
It was an album of bittersweet memories
Even though I never hear from you anymore
Even though I know you don’t need me anymore

Do you know why?
Because I still love you 
I never intend to let go of this feeling
to leave the only source of happiness

in this bleak world of mine
I've written this to you to say - 
How sorry I am - it's true,

There is much hate in this lone heart
Hating every single reason that made me leave you
Regretting every action that convinced you
That I care no more
Hoping you will not shatter into pieces
For what I did to you.
To us.

1 comment:

  1. we'll find our own way back... u'll oways got me bebeh

    ReplyDelete