Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Sunday, May 20, 2012

now i know y


I had been so distant with myself and feels empty this past few weeks...well, i have to deal with a lot of selfish people lately but the main reason is.... about a goddamned HONESTY. she asked me to be honest with her...tell me about how tired she is dealing with everyone's crap and of course my crap is included for sure...how i should open up more..yada yada yada...but the truth is, honesty just goes one way..she doesn't god freakin meeting me halfway !
From out of nowhere, a question pop out from my god forsaken mind and...
Surprise Suprise~ ...i did not feel like i had the right to ask about it..gee i guess we should be nominated as the best of BFF ever. No shit.

 I know anyone who read this might think I 'think too much' bla3..but do I gve a fuck on what you think? You don't even know the whole story. So, you should just keep your yap shut. you hear me coz i'm beyond pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment