Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Saturday, January 28, 2012

moody me





I watched myself in da mirror...and i was like...' Hey! easy there...Your temper is right on the edge right now and you need to slow down a bit gal! careful to not let it blow...
Well, i can't help not to fly off the handle if someone looks at me funny! 
I can't help but to feel like being judge. geee...i know they're not doing it on purpose and yes! they're inconsiderate + not helping me cheer up. But you guys know what?! believe it or not... I tell myself a thousand times that cheering me up is not their job. I have to cheer myself up. 

*Will definitely make a call to one of my fav peeps...*
the sound of their voice is all I need...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment