Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Going gaga over activities....


I start my day at 9 am.....
Attend those mind boggling classes...
5 of them to be exact...
Spend times with my playful course mate *Iri, Lena and shik mei*  
Tried hard to dissect Bukit Ekspo while 'enjoying nature' (1800 - 1900 pm)... because I'm too strung out.  
*Lena and I in a mood to discuss poems and did some recital along the way* cool huh?
*Iri and I went to the Epro *English proficiency campaign* as a tutor right after we took our 'precious' time in the shower.
It ends at 10pm...
ouhhh don't forget to tell y'all that we did went to the food court to buys food.(The voice of my consciences)  So...yea guys Iri and I did went to the food court right after the program...
*can't even distinguishes right from wrong anymore...so sleepy*

Had meeting at 2230 pm until 12 sumtin....
Had a little chit chat with the seniors for some insights...
Spend a bit more quality time with the juniors...
End up crawling back to my room at....2 am?

Ouhhh...Tomorrow I have to wake up earlier than today...
P/s - There's a reason why had I unexpectedly list down some part of activities that i had done today. Everyone keeps on saying I am busy with things that they have no clue about... but believe me guys...my schedule is way pack lately...
To me today is like the most 'lay back and relax' day (if you can call it that) compared to other staggering hell loving days....
So friends, do understand that i have no intention in neglecting you guys...
I don't even have time for my baby fikree
Much love from me.




3 comments:

  1. i xde pun =( i wanna be with u guys tooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. uwaa,, nk juge spend time dgn u guys,, hihi,, balik coz my mom asked me to T.T u shud rest more syg~ takot collapse je nt

    ReplyDelete