Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Just like that?

Errm....What if, for example...
you create a different pain, in order to replace an unbearable one?
If you do that...don't you feel like you could forget the pain even for a moment?
Of course there's no way you could erase the pain that consumed your lone soul ...just like that.. Even if you cut your wrist and watch the blood drips heavily onto the blue tiles...
Watch with blank eyes at the numb and cold hand that starting to turn blue under the fluorescent lights.
Lay your head back and shut your eyes tight when the heart constricted again.
You sick of the tension. You want to be someplace else.
Well, i'm wish to stay in my own world of sanctuary too.
But i realised that i have to live with the same pain even though i found my little piece of heaven in this deceitful world.

This I dedicated to urban dysfunctional offspring.



No comments:

Post a Comment