Me, Myself and I

My photo
I know it is not perfect, But it's life.Life is MESSY sometimes..

Saturday, April 9, 2011

*The talk*

The talk?
yep. Irina and I had that talk. I dunno why when it comes to a boyfie talk we turned hush and cheeky..*grin* We were at the cafe and it was bloody cold out there because of the rain. Anyway, we tell stories about our life and so on...Bla3x...
Suddenly, out of nowhere we starts to talk about the boys that we used to date.
It was hilarious! We started to list down what are the criteria that a guy should have that the previous have not. And the list was too short!


- Protective
  *it is not that we are weak. Its just that, somehow its satisfying to know that there is someone out there to protect us from this 'big bad world'. (i don't mind acting like a wonder woman though. SOMETIMES) *wink*

- NEVER a promiscuous person.
 * What would you feel if your partner eyeing every god damned girl that passed through your table WITH interest? You know you are not being paranoid here! Irritate + hurt, true? Do I need to say more?

- Educated
* Well hello! To me being educated doesn't mean you have to be a nerdy or a serious person.Period.
Knowledge can be everything and can be found in any place and i am NOT demanding anyone to be a brainy here. But it can be more fun to talk about many things instead of just talking about one particular subject of your interest. My partner should have at least understood English. haisshh..
When you are an educated person you will know what it needs to bring an excitement, adventure, fun and finally the ability to fulfill to your partner.

That's it? This is the quality that the previous doesn't have? Well, not all of them is a *ehem* ..(just a few) Maybe we are just not meant to be...=) So,what is your dream guy? I guess we can't put a high expectation towards anyone because we our self is not perfect either. End of story.
Now, both of us is looking for a new hunk! kih3... chaiyok!

2 comments:

  1. My dream girl? hmmmmm ;

    i. Understand "the sensitive" part of human feelings, can share emotions ;)

    ii. Fun - don't wanna blow our brains out due to boredom yes?

    iii. Adventurous - Someone who one day I can take he to travel around sees different places.

    iv. Chemistry - No chemical compound needed, someone who has chemistry with me, always there to talk to, this could make my day

    -Black Sheep-
    v.Fragile - Yup, coz I wan to hold and protect her ;)

    ReplyDelete